Skip to content
Purpose of Business
- Think of your business as gathering customers!
- How do you find and keep customers.
- Do not worry about profits at the start – instead focus on the customer.
- Who is your perfect customer?
- Describe your target market.
- Who is NOT your favourite customer?
- Business success is all about customer satisfaction.
- Need to satisfy your customer so they buy again.
- Then need to build on referrals – by having satisfied customers refer you.
- How will you – – and your customer – – measure satisfaction?
- What is the VALUE that you add – describe it – how can it be measured or recorded.
- Is that value the same for all customers?
- What increases that value?
- What could decrease that value?
- What is in if for me? (Me being your customer)
- What is your Core Product?
- What emotional need is fulfilled by your product?
- What are you the best at? Where are your strengths?
- What opportunities are there related to those strengths?
- Match your strengths to the opportunities.
- What unique ways could you offer or change your core product?
- What is the best way to get a customer?
- How could you get a sale today?
- In the next 4 hours?
- In the next hour?
- In the next 10 minutes?
- What could you do repeatedly to get sales?