Way to many businesses don’t properly connect with their customers. Even the businesses that deal face to face – often don’t do a great job.
Sometimes it is a problem with staff training. Sometimes it is simply not enough time. Or inefficient systems can also hinder good connections with your customer.
She explains these strategies in relation to a new 15 second video platform called Viddy.
But I believe these same ideas can be used in different platforms, be it online, or in real life.
Here are the list of strategies to increase customer connections;
- Create and Share Events
- Highlight Company milestones
- Share how-to advice and various other tips
- Create sales that help your customer and promote them to your customers.
- Make it fun – have contests, or give-aways
- Showcase customer testimonials – and even add in here – referrals
- Increase the quality of your marketing – make it more personal, better graphics, or work on the message.